MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Rainy Day!!


Good morning today I am show casing a card I made using a Digital Image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.. If you click the link it will take right there..The store has many awesome Images it also carries RUBBER STAMPS..This image is called BROASCAS BIRTHDAY.. Now I coloured this image using different pencils I used STAEDTLER PENCILS that my girls use for school.. The reason I did this is because a-lot of people get scared when they see the price of PRISMA PENCILS it is a big investment..The blending is a bit more difficult but I think it turned out ok..You have to remember thou your colour choices are limited!!! There is a new CHALLENGE start over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET BLOG #139..Take the time to colour something and join us the environment is great..Thanks for stopping by have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS