MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, April 22, 2016

FAIRY best friends!!!!


Happy Friday to all of my wonderful crafters..Yep Tomorrow is Saturday..love the weekend, kiddies home hubby not home this weekend that sucks but hey can't have it all..lol So enough about that onto the real reason you have stopped by.. BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!!! now this is one of the sweetest days of the week..Eye candy for sure..Tiny Townie FAIRY best friends who can resist these two gals..not me..I love them.. I stamped them onto Canson Paper and coloured them with my Prisma Pencils.. I have been taking instruction from an online class from Kit and Clowder..I did this baby on Kraft as well and I must say I am addicted to colouring on Kraft love it...PRESSURE PRESSURE is the key..drilled in my head...Whoops getting off task..lol

So if you look above my card I followed the above MOJOBELLA SKETCH.. Now next weeks theme is BIRTHDAY WISHES..Happy Dance I love this creative freedom..so come and join in the fun..Using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE create something fitting into the theme get is to EMILY by Thursday and yep your in..
emily@stampingbella.com

Small reminder the STAMP OF THE MONTH up for grabs still 20% off..Also stop by the blog if you need some inspiration the DT team is CRAZY TALENTED..and Elaine  Hughes has put out cards for color combos and they are the best...Marker Geek Mondays..thks for stopping by take care and have a great day!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kerri! I love this image!
    Enjoy your weekend with your girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Kerri ! Love the colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS