MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Bellarific Friday!! One of my Bella Favourites!!

Good morning to my fellow crafters..Today I have one of my Favourite  STAMPINGBELLA IMAGES.. uptown girl ISABELLA loves her icecream. Last weeks theme was a colour inspiration so I used what colours were present.. I have a Pic of the image I used below!!

I coloured this entire image with Prisma Pencils!! NO COPICS.. I have fallen back in love with my PENCILS..
My new love affair..Down below is the next challenge and it is a sketch # 17 which is located below!!
Just a few things above is the CHALLENGE for next week..If you have time create a project using a STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE and email it to Emily by Thursday.. The stamp of the month is Betty loves Books and you save 20%..The Stamps from the new release are also up for grabs..an they are cute!!  If you have sometime grab a cup of Java and hit the other BELLA BABES BLOGS they have made some amazing stuff..Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!!! MWAH

Oh yeah I almost forgot I was asked by Michelle Houghton from Imagination International if they could use one of my cards on their Facebook Page Copic in the Craft Room..Now can you imagine someone thinking that I was good enough for that..OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE IT!! So if you have time check out their page it is awesome!! Thanks to Michelle for considering me!!!


3 comments:

  1. Kerri, I love your card. You always have such a eye for details- fabulous. Don't cut yourself short my friend, your copic colouring is fabulous, I can see why you were asked. congrats!! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design and your beautiful colouring
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Kerri ! Love the image and the little bike... Stunning colouring as always ! Enjoy your week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS