MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #38 Flowers

Good morning to all of my fellow crafters!! Today's card is one show casing a Lacy Sunshine image..This preety little Flower Pot girl is Blackeyed Suzie..Suzie can be found in the Lacy Sunshine Shop once here go up and click on the LS SHOP TAB..Colouring mediums used were Copics and a bit of shading with my Prisma Pencils..If you would like a colour list let me know and I will gladly give you one..Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great summer..HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Kerri ! I always admire your colouring, just stunning ! Great layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous and I love the colouring and all the elements on it. Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerri!!! Sorry I've been a little remiss with blogging and visiting lately...busy, busy, busy!! Thanks for stopping by today...what a wonderful comment!! Now to you!!! You know that I TOTALLY am in AWE of you colouring...I think that you have found your element with these Lacy Sunshine designs...your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The images are so sweet but it's you that brings them to life!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous, Kerri - love the texture and of course your fab colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS