MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Challenge #33 Lacy Sunshine!! Anything Goes!!

Good day to all of my fellow Crafters..Ok I do have to say that this is one of my FAVS.. I like the card that I make but these that are a tad on the dark side well I must like to walk there because I love them..so this is a LACY SUNSHINE IMAGE..BUZZ A LIL VOODOO..click the link and then on the top bar there is a spot that will take you to her store..Ok the new challenge over at LACY SUNSHINE is ANYTHING GOES..now tell me who doesn't love that..so grab one of her images and create..

Here is front view of the card so I coloured this Voodoo Gal with my COPICS and shaded with my PRISMA PENCILS..Well I hope you like her as much as I do and a huge thanks for stopping by..I love to colour and I love to share...Have a great day and be safe!!!!HUGS

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Kerri ! Love the crown and the flowers ! Gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kerri...you have put a lot of love and work into this amazing card! You have coloured your image beautifully! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS