MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bring Spring On!!!

Good morning today I am coming at ya with a WHISMY STAMP called WEE FLORIST..Coloured with COPICS and shaded with PRISMA PENCILS..I stamped it using MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK onto white card stock!!

COPICS USED!!!

PRISMA PENCILS

943 Burnt Ochre
908 Dark Green
109 Prussian Green
913 Spring Green
911 Olive Green
935 Black
941 Light Umber
947 Dark Umber
914 Cream
1095 Black Raspberry


All of these supplies can be found at the awesome store ONE CRAZY STAMPER..also do not forget to join us over at the CHALLENGE BLOG the theme is anything goes using a WHISMY STAMP!! take care be safe, happy and make sometime to create!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image and she is colored wonderfully! I wish spring would get here - pronto! I also love the bird cage on your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri...this certainly has me thinking of spring even more! I love your card. You colour with such passion and it really shows! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Kerri ! This image is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just GROGEOUS Kerri!!! I am always in AWE of your colouring...I may have said it before but I'm sayin' again!!! Beautiful card Kerri!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS