MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Good Morning!!

Party Hardy!!
Good morning well where I am living right now the weather is looking good..I hope your weather is good...So once again I am showing you and SC image that I have chosen to colour due to the fact that I have a birthday this weekend..The Image is called Party Hardy...I just love this image I think it has something to do with the cupcake..My card is very plain and simple which is something I have not done in a while..My image was stamped with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK, coloured with COPICS..I am sorry I do not know the maker of my paper..The flower I made with a die and I think it is called the ROLLED ROSE..The image and markers can be purchased at ONE CRAZY STAMPER..and right now she has an awesome sale happening...be sure not to miss out..http://www.onecrazystamper.com
just a reminder to join us over at the challenge blog..this months theme is FLOWERS..
http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca

Copics Used

E0000,000,00,11
E41,43,44,49
Y13,15,17,38
B91,93,95,97,39
R24,27,29
V12,15,17

polka dots on the shirt I used a Glue Pen and Glamour Dust!! Well I hope you enjoyed my card and thks for stopping by!!

P.S just wanted to let you know tat I have now lost 29LBS and another 2.5 INCHES very happy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kerri ! As always your colouring is fantastic and the little rose is so adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Kerri! That is an amazing weight loss!

    And I love your colouring in this - such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS