MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good Morning!!

Two cards for you again today the first is for Cute Card Thursday,,the challenge over there was A different Corner..So I thought well how about one with no corners...This is a card that I made once before and my daughter asked if I could do it again as she was invited to a birthday..The image is a SC and as you know I love these babies...This is my last post as GDT for Cute Card Thursday so thks to all for having me it was a pleasure...http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.ca When you have a sec pop over and see all the great creations as well as join in on the Challenge... Ok now for my second card which is for One Crazy Stamper..The Challenge over there Anything goes..I used a Penny Black Image called Friendly Surprise...I love these little Hedgehogs...The tree I learned how to construct in a class that I took over at One Crazy Stamper with the lovely Christine Dol..The punches I used are Martha Stewart and I do not remember the names but if you ask Lora she will know she is a guru for this sort of thing..I coloured my image using Prisma Pencils...Still to nervous to attempt in Copics..Lora please do not kill me but as for what colours I used cannot remember.. This I do know for sure is all of the supplies can be purchased at One Crazy Stamper....http://www.onecrazystamper.com .. Please if you have the time stop over at the blog and see all of the work that the DT put into their creations as well as all the wonderful creations submitted...man oh man there is a ton of talent out there!! http://www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca

Hedgehog So Cute!!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kerri, thank you so much for being our Guest Designer for the past 2 months!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two totally gorgeous creations,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are totally awesome Kerri ! I love the embellies and the leaves on the tree look fantastic ! Stunning colouring too, I love Prismacolor pencils, I think the result looks a lot better than with alcohol pens. Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughters friend is going to just love the birthday card you made! Very amazingly done...lots of work and lots of love went into that card! Love the hedgehog tree card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS