MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Morning...Grad Tomorrow!!!!

Good morning this is a quick post.  My life has been very busy with the upcoming grad for my daughter who is going into grade nine..  This is a Krista Smith image that was a freebie over at Copic Marker Europe..It is their birthday..Sorry this post is not longer but I have a million things to do..So remember to keep creating, be happy and always hug the ones you love..

http://copicmarkereurope.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. How lovely, Kerri! Love the muted colours and gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed so many of your wonderful cards and now just taken some time to check them all out. Wow...your colouring is superb. I love your card today. I too was involved when my kids graduated grade 8....lots of work...but the kids will be thrilled with all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS