MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Well this is going to be short I have a kids class in the morning so 11 little ones will be here to do some paper crafting...my Husband will be up and out of the house early he thinks I am insane to have all of those kids, but honestly they are great..they are very creative...The card that I am presenting is for the round challenge over at STAMPINGBELLA...the Image is Ivy Ketto..hope you like and thks for stopping by..

Oh Yeah!! I did this card with just pencils and Gamsol..my first one....

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, all those kids! Hope it went well.

    This little card is fab, love it.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your card Kerri! Great job coloring Ivy Ketto and your layout rocks! I hope your craft date with the kidlets went well. I too would be the one entertaining a bunch of creative artists...used to love it. Now all my kids are out of the house. Hmpf... That's why the mini-bellas are so near and dear to me. Love spoiling the nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. This little sweetie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, I'm tired just thinking of having 11 kids around me, lol!!

    Adorable card - your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS