MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday...Crafting..Whoosp read My Book Instead...

Ok today is Thursday and I feel shitty..I hope I can write that.  Tomorrow is HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I love these movies...I watch them at least once a week...Yes I did make some cards but I can only post one because I am trying out the spotted chick challenge....this is a card I made for my Mom's Birthday this week...My poor Mom..she turned Sixty and now all of the sudden she is worried she is going to die...If any of you reading this knew my folks they are the greatest out there...They have lived all over the world worked where other will not and have given me and now my family a great life....My brother was killed many years ago by a drunk driver so she fears that I am all alone and that if something happens to her and my dad I will have no one...She is such a crazy lady I have a few good friends and my family I told her but she is still worried....Stefan who is my hubby said she will out live us all...So Mom HAPPY 60TH TO YA!!!! I LOVE YOU MAJORLY....without further ado here is my card...the image is from Stampingbella it is a Stella love her...colored with copics and prisma pencils...enjoy and yep I used Kraft colored card stock...Oh and one more thing it is antibulling week at the kids school she blue is the in color at my house this week...remember LOVE IS STRONGER...make sure your kids are safe and also let them know that bullying is not allowed.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kerri!! I SO LOVEEEE Stella!! Thanks so much for entering my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! Good Cluck!! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS