MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump Day!!

Today I have decided to post a pic of an album I did for a Dad who was over in Afghanastan and the mom wanted something he could take with him....I put alot of work into this album and at the end I was over the moon with it and the mom was amazed...I will try and post a few of the pics..Oh and today is my HUbby's Birthday boy where does the time go I met Stefan when he was seventeen and today he is 39...some may be thinking did your love fade...not a chance I think I love him more than ever he is a awesome dad and he loves me dispite my flaws we won't list those....so once again thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS