MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Happy Fall - Scarecrows

 Cute Scarecrows





Hey there welcome and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing what I like to do on the front of my stamp packages.  I am the type of person that when I color I like to have a rough idea of how the images would look colored up.  With that being said this is what I do.  These adorable SCARECROWS are from the latest release by C.C DESIGNS.  I stamp the images along with the sentiments onto white card stock with Memento Ink.  I then chose what I want to color them with and in this case it was Kalour Pencils.  Yep a new type of pencils that are a fraction of the cost.  I just love these cuties and think we all need these.  Like I said they can be found over at C.C DESIGNS .  Now I am not responsible for any type of shopping overload but lets just say they have a ton of awesome stamp sets!!!!!!!

Kerri DT!!! HUGS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS