MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Very Excited..

Loralie Designs...
Good Afternoon!!! Exciting news no I never made it on a team yet...do not think it is in the cards but I will not stop trying...Ok Ok here it is my new craft room is almost done the red paint has went on..Yepper doodles I said RED!! I also have a neutral colour as well..I have beautiful dark flooring going in..I can barely stay in my seat...Today for you I have a card made with a set of stamps I bought a while back..I am not sure where you can even buy these now..I bet though if I were to ask Lora over at One Crazy Stamper she could find'em she finds everything!! Love that gal..The image is from LORALIE DESIGNS...I was asked to make a birthday card and this is what I came up with...hope you like and when my room is complete I will post some pics...love to all

P.S lots of paper piecing shading done with Prisma Pencils..I just love this lady...lol

Challenges Entering:

http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri, fab card as always. Good luck with the DT call, I will keep everything crossed!

    Would love to see pics of your craft room when it's done, sounds great.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card sweetie cant wait to see your craft room. Love the sound of the red, thats what colours I'm hgaving in my craft room when it gets redecorated, deep red.....lush.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the paper piecing looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at CSD

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS