MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Dinosaur!!

Happy Birthday!
Here is a card I did, my first Dinosaur..I am trying to colour more with my copic and not shade with my Pencils but I just can't.  I am like a junkie I need that extra umph!! This is a digi image and I am not too sure where I got it but he is just the cutest...My new room is great and I am making some christmas card..I just received my Copic Colouring Guide from One Crazy Stamper..I read it last night in bed it has a lot of info...The nice thing is the book comes with a disk of the images used so you can practice..Well I have to write off my youngest is heading out the door and we still have to walk our dogs..Have a great day and create something!!!..

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card! I'm pretty much positive that the digi you used is from Dustin Pike. Thought you might like to know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome card sweetie, love the cute image.
    Your craft room looks fabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the bright colours,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS