MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Great News!!! & A CArd..

Isabella loves her Icecream!!
Good morning to all of my fellow crafters...I am reading this book called the Secret and let me tell you something the lesson it is teaching is definitely working..The idea of this book is that the world works on the Law of Attraction, so in short what you think wether positive or negative you will attract that kind of energy into your life...It has been a week and I am in the process of changing my though patterns man oh man...who would have thought that thinking about your thoughts would be so hard.  It also made me realize that the most amazing gift I have is my family with all of their quirks..It is those quirks that define them as a person and lord knows I love each and everyone one of them more than words...So if you are going threw a rough patch then get this book I can honestly say it works...It is a far stretch from my Vampire books...Now I said I have some news..OK 1 SECONDS I AM DOING MY HAPPY SHUFFLE!!!!!!!!! Ok sitting down again one of my resolutions was to get onto a design team this year..I DID IT!!!!(jumping up and down) I was asked to be a GD for Cute Card Thursday and I got a badge to prove it!!! (jumping up and down!!!) Now they asked if I would do this...well what do you think I said YES YES YES!!! (jumping up and down!!! no more jumping going to take a heart a tack..)  So I will be doing this for the month of december..I am still in shock that someone would think my cards are good enough to do this...Ok enough rambling..One more thing I would like to thank all of you for your positive feed back and support it is that, that keeps me colouring...Ok new card the image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white card stock..Image is an Uptown Girl from Stampingbella..Image name is Isabella loves her Icecream...A girl after my own heart..I coloured her with Copics and Shaded her with Prisma Pencils blended with Gamsol...added some glitter dust and boom this is what I came up with..hope you like and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! be safe, be happy and hug someone let them know they count and I promise that smile will brighten your day..MWAH!!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful as are all your cards, you are oozing with talent, there will be many more design teams for you! We look forward to having you with us in December!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT role, Kerri - I can't wait to see what you make for them!

    What a gorgeous card - beautiful colouring and perfect paper match!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS