MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

New Craft Room!!

I'm a scrapbooker and your name is...

new closet racks

love this red

Card show case!!
Good afternoon today I am not posting a card but some pics of my new craft room..My wonderful hubby just finished a week off and for the entirety of his holidays we worked on my room...New flooring new paint new closet racks the whole she bang!! Yes I know what you are thinking spoiled and yes I am...I have a few pics hope you like and I will post a card soon..Hope you like it as much as I do and thks for stopping by..

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's perfect! Love the red,

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Kerri your room turned out amazing! What a wonderful new space to craft in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scraproom! Just wondering what types of paper projects you use that drill and tape measure for. ;-) Have fun in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS