MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Morning!


Good morning to all of my fellow crafters!!  Well this weekend I went to a class and had some much fun that the four and a half hours seemed like five minutes...I had the pleasure of meeting many awesome ladies and at the same time create two cards.  The cards that I was taught to do have 3d trees and a hedgehog on one...Now for those of you who do not know this gal you need to take a class over at One Crazy Stamper...The crafter that I am speaking of is Christine Dol very nice and very talented..Also for all of you crafters if you have not been to Lora's store One Crazy Stamper it is a must..lots of goodies and great prices..I am now going to show you a pic of my cards and of some of the goodies I bought..thks for stopping by and have a great week.. P.S this store is a must..thks Lora and to all the ladies for a great time..looking forward to taking many more classes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri

    Your card turned out GREAT!! Its was nice seeing you again. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my sweetie this is a fab card love the image & I especially love the tree.........it looks fab!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tree is indeed spectacular. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tree, Kerri! I love this cute scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS