MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Sketch!!!!! What!!






 


Hello Hello Yes you are seeing right a Christmas Card.. I try to get ahead of the game so that when Christmas is close I am not scrambling around.. Above is the sketch that we had to follow..Now this image is one of my favs..FROSTIER where do you find it STAMPINGBELLA this is an Oldie but a Goldie!!
I coloured this image with Prisma Pencils and blended with Gamsol..I did use some Wink of Stella on the Snowman.. Next weeks theme is an Inspirational Challenge so using a current image and look at the pic anything that inspires you..CREATE Email it to Emily
emily@stampingbella.com
Stamp of the month is still up for grabs PEACHES you save 20%..thks for stopping by!!! Have a great weekend...Hugs

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS