MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 9, 2016

Back to School!!


Hey there well this week has been busy..Back to school for the kiddies, back to eating better, back to walking and maybe adding some swimming into my routine.. Where does the time go..like I always say time is a gift so we should be thankful for each and everyday.. Carrington my oldest daughter has started University and Kenzington is in grade 11..both are doing good and they are great girls..

Ok onto the real reason you have stopped by..BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!!!! So Tiny Townie HEIDI needs a HUG is making an appearance..Yes she is hugging chicks..Those of you who know me know I love the chicks..Oh Yeah STAMPINGBELLA had a New Release click the link there are very awesome images for CHRISTMAS and FALL..Totally love them..
I coloured this image using Distress Inks I am trying to improve my ability with these babies..Next week our Challenge is CREATE A BACKGROUND Using a current Stampingbella Image create something following the theme.. Email your creation to EMILY-DA BELLA by Thursday and it will make the post on Friday!! Stamp of the Month is PEACHES you save 20%
Well thanks for stopping by be safe, be happy and make time to create!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi kerri, hope you are well. This is another gorgeous creation. Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS