MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 30, 2016

End of the Month Already!!



 Well can you believe it the month of September is coming to an end..Time man where does it go..I swear every time I close my eyes I am in a new month.. So Last weeks Theme was an Inspirational Challenge..Of course I do not have the pic..Trust me it fits in..

Bellarific Friday yes here it is.. Image I used is Tiny Townie FAY love FALL which can be found at STAMPINGBELLA.. If you click on the name of the Image it will take you over to the store..Also if you look at the top of the page you can get to the blog as well.. I coloured this Image or FAY with Inktense Pencils...so watercolored!! Kinda of on a kick right now.. Below is a list of the colours I used.. hope this helps out.


As you can see Next weeks theme is Free Form so using a current Stampingbella Image create something get it to Emily by Thursday and it should make the post for Friday!! Also for one more day you can get PEACHES for 20% off.. As you can see October the Stamp of the Month is Game On Perfect for the Son or Hubby in your life.. Oh before I forget Emily's email

emily@stampingbella.com

Thks for your time I know we are all busy so enjoy your weekend and please do something that makes you HAPPY life is short let's make the most of it!! Hug those you love and forgive those who have wronged you..Hate uses to much energy!!! MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS