MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Card By New Digital Artist!!


Hello Hello I just wanted to post this card I coloured..I have a friend who is going to be launching a site where you can purchase her Digital images.. She has an array of images something for everyone who loves to colour.. This is one from her Country Collection.. Work of Heart Books..This Image can be used for so many different occasions..I hope you like it as soon as the site is up I will post a link..thks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Kerri...you had a lot of work to do to colour this up so beautifully! Such a calming pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to her site? This is really a beautiful image? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a link to her site? This is really a beautiful image? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS