MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Uptown girl ISABELLE loves her ICE CREAM

Good morning fellow crafters..so the winter has flew by which is a good thing and now we are in the second week of March..Last weeks theme was PAPER PIECING the BELLA IMAGE I chose to use is UPTOWN GIRL LOVES HER ICE CREAM I Paper Pieced her outfit..this is one of my favourite BELLA images...I stamped this image on mixed media paper and coloured it using my Prisma Pencils.. The ink I used to stamp the image was MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK..

Now onto next weeks CHALLENGE which is a MOJOBELLA SKETCH #7.. So using a current image create something and get it to Emily DA-BELLA by Thursday..her email is emily@stampingbella.com

I am going to enter a CHALLENGE over at INSPIRED BY ALL LITTLE THINGS




Just a reminder that the stamp of the month is still up for grabs..it is FLOWER GARDEN and you save 20%..thks for taking the time to stop by have a great weekend and be safe!! HUGS

5 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Kerri.... I'm loving how you paper pieced and 3D'd her skirt!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, your card is gorgeous! I love how you've done her dress - so nice to have you join the Inspired By challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love the clever way you gave her skirt dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kerri! I love the layers you added on your card - just like the yummy ice cream layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerri...I am just loving the way you paper pieced her dress. You have inspired me to do this on one of my cards soon....And your colouring...a dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS