MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Edna loves her ICECREAM!!



Hello Hello goooooddddd morning..Today is Friday..Good Friday!! Holy Smokes Easter come on where is the time going.. Life seems to be speeding past me and I have a daughter graduating high-school this year.. I am happy but at the same time sad.. Well with that being said I must introduce you to EDNA .. Edna and I have something  in common, something besides being cute..lol ICECREAM..I love ICECREAM and lord knows I will be eating enough of it when Carrington leaves.. Edna loves her ICECREAM comes from STAMPINGBELLA..Now this little gal comes with the corresponding die to help cut her out..AWESOME OR WHAT!!!!!

My layout for this card comes from the MOJOBELLA SKETCH that is located at the top of the page..last weeks CHALLENGE THEM.. Now next weeks theme is FREE FORM so using a current BELLA image create something get it to Emily by Thursday and BOOM Friday you will be on a blog and you can brag and say "hey I am on a BLOG!!"
How do you get it to Emily email..
emily@stampingbella.com

Just a reminder you have a bit of time to get the STAMP OF THE MONTH which is FLOWER GARDEN.. April 1 a new stamp will be available..  Well I think that I have covered everything so thanks a bunch for stopping by I do love sharing with you folks..Happy Easter!!


I want to enter this card into the Challenge over at One Crazy Stamper for March

2 comments:

  1. A great card, Kerri. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, she is so adorable! I can't wait to colour her as well. My stamps should be here today! Love everything about your card as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS