MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Is Spring In the Air?

Hello Hello how are we today!!  Now for those of you who know me Flowers are not my strong suit..lol this image is titled FLOWER GARDEN and can be found over at STAMPINGBELLA!!
Last week the theme was ADD A FLOWER TO YOUR CARD so this is what I did.. This image is also the STAMP OF THE MONTH.. 20% off YIPPPEEE
Ok stamped this image on white card stock, coloured with Copics and enhanced with Pencils and the edge used a punch..Hope you like..

Now onto the upcoming Challenge as you can see a MOJOBELLA Sketch..#6 to be precise..lol  So if you have time create something with a current image email it to Emily by Thursday and it will be in Friday's BELLARIFIC post.. Just might be a prize up for grabs..

Thanks for stopping by I do appreciate your time have a great weekend be safe, be happy and spend time with the peeps you love..laugh and make sure to share..HUGS!!

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding about flowers not being your thing..you could have fooled me! These flowers are gorgeous. I have this stamp and love it!!! You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS