MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, February 19, 2016

Ice Cream Who wants Ice cream!!

Ice cream, Ice cream I scream for Ice cream.. So last weeks theme was 1, 2, 3 card!! So I did 1 layer, 2 embellishments and 3 chicks..lol  This image is a STAMPINGBELAA called chicks with a sprinkle on top..I tried the no lines technique here and it is neat..Coloured these cuties with my Copics and enhanced with my Prisma Pencils

Another MOJOBELLA Sketch coming at ya! So using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE (click on the link and you will get to the store) create so magic email it to Emily by Thursday and boom it will appear on Friday's Post.. Also just a reminder STAMP OF THE MONTH Lucille sends her LOVE is 20% off!! thks so much for taking your time to stop by..HUGS have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS