MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Bellarific Friday..FEBRUARY !!!

Hello Hello! Febuary %th can you believe it.  I hope everyones year has started off right, mine well new hip almost healed up from that, new Gas Stove and all in my life is good..God has blessed me with a healthy family as well.. Todays card as you can see is UPTOWN girl Lucille Sends her LOVE which can be found at STAMPINGBELLA.. (click the link and it will take you to the store)
Lucille was coloured using just Prisma Pencils and I kept my card clean and simple..This Uptown Girl is the STAMP OF THE MONTH which means you save 20%..

This Sketch above is next weeks CHALLENGE.. If you have some spare time and a current BELLA image make something email it EMILY Da Bella by Thursday and boom it is on Friday's Post..If you clcik the link it will take you to the blog and tell you what needs to be done..
Just a little note Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and this is the perfect stamp to make some of those cards for those special somebodies!!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by..take care be safe, happy and make some ccolor time..

3 comments:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS