MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hey There Time Flies!!

Good morning or afternoon to those of you joining me today..Can you believe that February  is almost over..Well a good thing about that is that means spring is just around the corner.. With that in mind Easter will be upon us shortly..This Cutie is NEOMIE EASTER she can be found over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.. It is a digital image which I printed onto my card stock and coloured with my Copics and shaded with my Prisma Pencils..
ANYTHING GOES was last weeks theme and it remains the same for this upcoming week..So make something using an image from the store weather it is a digi or rubber and submit it on the site with the linky...thks for stopping by!! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS