MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Time Flies!!

Hey there I hope everyone is having a great Friday!! If you are not then just think tomorrow is Saturday...Look at Seniorita GLADYS Wonder Woman!!lol I love this image I made this card for someone I love very much..To me she is Super Woman.. This image is by Christine Grove and can be found over at STAMPINGBELLA..Definitely an awesome image..I coloured her up with my Copics enhanced with my pencils..The background is done with Distress Inks and watercolored them on..The card design is from the sketch#19 that I posted last week..Now you have to hurry or you are going to miss out on the STAMP OF THE MONTH.. The image this month is Sofia the SICKIE..
Now next weeks challenge is PAPER PIECING!! Now if you have some spare time and have a current BELLA Image create something and get it over to Emily via email by Thursday. Whoops did I forget to mention that you save 20% on the STAMP OF THE MONTH!! Happy dance that might mean an extra stamp for some..lol Ok back to this weeks challenge and info so Emily's email is   emily@stampingbella.com
You might just win a prize and us Bella Babes love to see your work..so please share!! Well I must cut this short as I have a million and ten things to get done..Take care be safe, be happy  created and alway smile..Hugs to you and your famliy..Thanks for stopping by!!

STAMPINGBELLA

click this link and it will take you to where you need to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Kerri, Awesome! I love this card. The coloring is out of this world, and the stars....well...I think you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a funny card Kerri ! Love love love the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS