MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 4, 2015

Long Weekend!! Bellarific Friday!!

Whoo long weekend!! I cannot believe that the summer has come and gone..where does the time go?  Today I am show casing another STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE her name is Sofia the SICKY.. this image is also the STAMP OF THE MONTH..20% OFF..Emily she is awesome!!  I coloured her with my Copics and did some shading with my Prisma Pencils!!..If you look at this image I have to say I am proud of her hair..BLOND yep BLONDE..I struggle with hair..If truth be told I hate colouring hair..The sprial background is A Tim Holtz embossing folder and then I sanded it..I used this as my background because my daughter Kenzington bought for me with her first pay check.. Yes you can say I am a proud Momma!! Now if you click on the link it will take you to the BELLA site and follow the tabs..but just in case the link is right here http://www.stampingbella.com 

Next week challenge is a Sketch this one in fact.. So grab a current Bella image create something and email to Emily-Da Bella..
emily@stampingbella.com

Quick recap STAMP OF THE MONTH is Sofia the SICKY you save 20%.. Next week Challenge is Sketch which is above.. thks for stopping by and I hope you have a great long weekend!! HUGS

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, but your colouring skills are so good! Love this sick-o image and all the pretty layers on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Kerri ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS