MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Anyone for some TUDE!!!!

GOOOOODDD MORNIG!!! Hello to all of my Crafty friends..Today I have a STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE her name is Uptown girl CHARLOTTE loves to SHOP.. If you want this awesome image click the link and follow the tabs!!!..I did this little gal with Distress Inks..Skin is a tad dark but overall very Happy with her.. Now it is hard to see but her glasses are shiny and I did that with Glossy Accents I also used Glamour Dust on the bags..The STAMP OF THE MONTH remains Sofia the Sickie..Yep and you save 20%..Now lets look at next weeks challenge.. Sketch is below

You guessed it next weeks challenge is a SKETCH.. Now I must admit I do like this one..So if you have some spare time using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE create something and get it to DA-BELLA herself Emily via e-mail..
emily@stampingbella.com

thks so much for stopping by and if you have time go to the blog and see all of the eye candy it is so worth it..

STAMPINGBELLA

enjoy and have a great weekend..MWAH!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card Kerri ! Love the sentiment ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kerri, this is fabulous! Love your complete layout and your watercolouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS