MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snow What Happened To Spring...KennyK Chal..

Well today is Wednesday...Yep and it is SNOWING here...What is up with the weather...So I did another KennyK image this one is for TRACEY'S Dad...There is a inside joke that goes along with this card...Do not ask me this girls name because I can't remember...I colored her with my copics she is a digi...Well I hope you like her..she was def fun to color...Oh yes I told you that I would share a poem that my Carrington wrote..
                                                           Hippity Hop..Hoppity Hip
                                                                Who could that be?
                                                     If its not me and its not you then Who?
                                                            Hippity Hop..Hoppity Hip
                                                         Hops on his legs to deliver eggs..
                                                               He's White and Fluffy...
                                                                Yep you guessed it..
                                                                Its the Easter Bunny!!
                                                                                      Carrington Boucher..


Now she got up this morning and I said do you think you could write me something for in my Easter Cards and in five minutes no word of a lye she came out of her room with this...Boy Oh Boy  my girls just blow my mind...There is nothing better than being a mom...thks for stopping by and without paining you any longer here is my card..take care and be happy..MWAH!!

5 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous card.. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very very sexy! Brilliant layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...she is stunning! Your colouring is amazing! Love the dark red colours....very rich and vibrant! Thank-you so much for your comment on my blog....so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colouring (as usual) and I love the CAS layout.

    The poem is cute too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS