MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello To All Kenny K Chal & The Spotted Chick #50


Well kill two birds with one card this is what I did I hope that is OK..This once again is a KennyK digi image..I am loving these things...98% of the coloring is done with my Copics due to the fact that the Gamsol is smudging the ink..This is  a card my friend asked me to do for her Nephew..Sorry for the short post but I have to run..On my next post I am going to share a poem with you folks that my talented daughter Carrington composed about her walk in downtown Lima...For those of you who know me my girls well lets just say they put the twinkle in my eye...love them to pieces...hope you like and thks for sharing all of your comments...MWAH!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Kerri, I love ready your posts - fast and fun!!

    Fantastic card - I love boy cards and yours is brilliantly coloured! Love how you've used punched out "left overs" - I gotta try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great boy card Kerri, I love your colouring, and the digi is super cute and useful!
    Hugs,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour, love the image, love the card!

    Have you tried using different paper to print your images to solve your smudging problem? I had the same problem when I was using that nice, glossy paper. When I switched to the cheap-junk paper, no more smearing. 'Course it doesn't look quite as nice but it was a more economical option than buying a new printer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow Kerri this is stunning and your colouring is just amazing great boys card thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used that punch on the main panel!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love when other moms stop and share their experiences of when their kids were young. Yours are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome card the image looks fantastic & I love your colouring.
    Thankyou for joining us at KKKG this week hope to see you again, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your colouring!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Cow Kerri, I think your coloring is just STUNNING! This is AMAZING and this image is ADORABLE! Love these colors and that binder punch placement is TOO CLEVER! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS