MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

First Kenny Kiernan Girl...

Ok this image is a little racy not intended to offend anyone..Are you wondering why I chose this stamp well my bestest friend Tracy her Hubbies Birthday is this week and I colored this for him..Boy this was a challenge..I printed this image with my HP laser jet and the gamsol smeared the black..Then I had started to teach another friend about a month ago how to color with Prisma Pencils and so I have been working with those so when I could not use the gamsol I switched to my copics...Well guess what I forgot how to use them..Yep I forgot how to color...once my devastation subsided I picked up my copic colors for the skin and stumbled through...It was a long road and many images later I was somewhat happy with the outcome but not totally...So this card is the product and do not look to closely because there are many flaws..thks for stopping by and have a safe and happy week...MWAH!!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's fabby. Love how you covered her, well, butt, with part of the sentiment. Makes it look racier, at least imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Love those Kenny K images..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerri. Colouring looks great! I have only been colouring for the last 3 weeks - still trying to get used to my prismacolour pencils. That was only the 6th image I have coloured! I am waiting for my copics pens to arrive in the post (hoping they will make colouring faces in easier!) although I will still with the pencils for the rest - just beginning to get the hang of them!! Well done on the KennyK image - I love some of them! Also like The paper shelter, mo's digital pencil and my most recent card (hula girl) was from Stitchy bear.
    Have fun colouring! Kerys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS