MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, June 15, 2023

C.C Designs Day 3 Sneak Peaks VILLAINS

 C.C Designs Villains Sneak Peak!!





Welcome welcome..Are you loving this RELEASE or what!!! Well today it is the VILLAINS turn.  Batman and Robin had a little misunderstanding with regards to this little gal.  POISIN IVY she had them all tangled up in her vines…lol. My project is a bookmark.  Once my one daughter saw these she said I need a bookmark.  

I started by cutting out the bookmark with a Die Cut.  I proceeded to stamp the image onto white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored the image with Prisma Pencils and cut it out.  The book mark I used some stencils and Distress Inks.  The vines are a die cut and I inked them as well. Once all of the pieces were done I put it all together.  This release will be available at C.C DESIGNS  very shortly!!

Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS

KERRI DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS