MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Sunday, May 28, 2023

C.C Designs Parents and African Parents

 


Hey there I hope your weekend is going well.  Here is a card I made using two of the stamp sets from the recent release over at C.C DESIGNS.  The two sets I used are called PARENTS & AFRICAN ANIMALS.  I love these two sets the possibilities are endless.  I stamped the Dad Lion with the Pup on him with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I then created a mask by stamping that same image onto post it note.  Making sure the stamped image was dry I then cut it out and placed it over top and stamped the second Puppy.  I then colored the images with my Prisma Pencils.  Both of these set are from the May 23 release and you can get them here C.C DESIGNS  

Hugs KerriDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS