MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Super excited Guest Designer for KINDRED STAMPS!!!!!!!



Ok I am super pumped to be sharing my creations with you all TODAY!! YES you did read right I was VERRRYYYY LUCKY to be asked to GUEST DESIGN FOR KINDRED STAMPS!!! I am still doing my HAPPY DANCE!! Ok ok you want to see what I made..



Now tell me these are not insanely cool.  Now the set I was able to choose to work with was SCIENCE GEEKS !! Awesome right.. This set has so many Images and the best sayings out SERIOUSLY if you do not have this one you so need to get it!! My daughters have already claimed these cards.  Both of my cards were colored with PRISMA PENCILS!! Absolutely love this company!! Head over by clikcking on the links there are so many amazing sets to choose from.  Something for everyone!!!! I just want to thank Audra Bolster, Rachel Winn, Marcia Caradinta, Molly Dagg and Brianne Firth for inspiring me!! Definitely love creating for this awesome company!! thanks for stopping by and just click on any of the links and they will bring you over to the store.

HUGS
KINDRED STAMP

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards using the Kindred Stamps. Your coloring and designs are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Kerri! More great masterpieces! ~ xxx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS