MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, December 6, 2019

Day 3 Stamp Anniething Release!! Ready In Store!



Its the final release of the year!  We wanted to end with a nice, relaxing Boho/Hipster theme and mood!
 3 New image stamps, a fun die , word die and stencil!









Day 3 yes and RELEASE DAY !! Today is ZAC I ABSOLUTELY love him!! I totally think he is the coolest cat!! I love his glasses his hair!! Totally my favorite to color!! So down to the details ok I stamped him onto some white cardstock.  This is a new card stock I have tried and I must say I am really liking it.  It comes from SWEET SENTIMENTS now this paper has a bit of a shimmer to it and can be used for multiple mediums.. Great right So once ZAC was dry I cut him out with his OUTLINE DIE coloured him up with PRISMA PENCILS!  Now his hat well that is the  HAT DIE  from DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE BOX and the features are made using the LEAF DIES from this release.  I did a little distressing and for that I used the BLENDING BRUSHES.  Well I hope you like ZAC as much as I do thanks for stopping by!
Checkout the other team members blogs lots of goodies to be seen!!
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS