MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, March 7, 2019

New Challenge over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS!

Good Morning and thanks for stopping by.  Today is the start of a new Month over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS



So for my card I used the set called CREATING COLLECTION 2018 ( click the link and it will take you over to the store) I used Doo Hickey Kit 20 and TILDA DOILY DIE along with some WALNUT VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON.  I stamped her using MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK onto white card stock.  Prisma Pencils is the coloring medium I sed to do the image..


Closer look at some of the Dies!!



Last but not least a side view thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to the CHALLENGE BLOG to see more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by.  HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS