MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Day 1 Peeks for Stamp Anniething!




March is here already?  How fast is the first quarter of the year flying by?
We have a super fun set for you this month with the release!!
Any Nascar or racing fans out there?  If so, this is for you!!


Day one consists of our latest stamp, Michelle - I'll Never Tire of You, as well as 2 new dies, and cool stencil !! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Supplies used on the card I created..This little Gal is a Gem..
Image is MICHELLE- I'll Never TIRE of You
RACING DIES
CIRCLE REVERSE DIE
SVG CUT FILE SKETCH 104
HUGS WORD DIE
I stamped the image onto white card stock with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK and then colored her up using my PRISMA PENCILS..
hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it..This is my First Post as a DT member of this crazy talented group!! Thanks for stopping by
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS