MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, February 11, 2019

Neat & Tangled!!



Good morning to all of my crafty peeps!!! I hope you have had at least one coffee today.  Today I am sharing with you a card I made using a set from by NEAT & TANGLED CALLED MAGNOLIA.  I stamped my Image onto my favorite card stock which is NEENAH Desert Storm using MEMENTO BLACK INK.  I then colored the images using Prisma Pencils.  If I am being honest this is the first time I made a card where the flowers are my focal point.  The center flower is raised up.  I must say I am vey Happy with how it turned out.  I also embellished with some NUVO DROPS along with sequins.  As you can see my style is simple is more on this card the image is so pretty.. Now if you click on my links it will take you over to where you can purchase these AWESOME products..
7KIDSCRAFT STORE

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS