MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Lovebug Letters!



Hey to all of my friends! Today I am sharing a card I made using an image from 7kids SWEET NOVEMBER DIGITAL STAMPS .  This cute image is called LOVEBUG LETTERS.  Now if you subscribe to 7kids newsletter Kelly will be sending out and email that will have a short tutorial on how to get an Digital Image open and ready to print.  I hope my instructions are helpful.  I colored this Image using Prisma Pencils and blended them out with GAMSOL.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner this would be a great addition to your gift or treat!! thanks for stopping by and have a great day! If you click on the link above it will take you over to the store 7kids!!
http://www.7kidscrafts.com/new-arrivals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS