MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie SNOW Challenge!!




Welcome to another fun Krafty Challenge!
Are you ready for some krafty fun??
We want you all to play along and we love to see your creations so let's get KRAFTY!


This week is all about....
SNOW!!

Every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you can enter as many times as you like! Each submission will enter you into the monthly prize......which is a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
We've also got a fun sketch for your inspiration for December! You don't have to use it but if you need a little extra kickstart in your mojo, feel free to use it any time!
ALSO don't miss our 12 Krafty Days of Khristmas going on on this blog every day with chances to WIN prizes!
Happy kraftin'!

So are you wondering what I used on my cards well here is a list!!
https://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/product/new-reindeer-games/



3 comments:

  1. LOVE these Kerri! I loved your planner too! I must try doing that! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different layers and textures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Cards. Gotta get me that snowflake Stencil. Enjoy your Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS