MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Build a Snowman!


Kerri here with you today and I created this card using Build a Snowman.  I colored this adorable Image with Copic Markers added some Snow Tex on the tress.. I also used Quad Collage Die and some Sequins!! This Stamp set has a ton of neat things to build a Snowman or Snowgirl..There are trees a little bird just a whole bunch of fun!! 
Both the stamp set and Dies can be found over at C.C DESIGNS you can either click on this link or the ones above and BOOM you are at the shop!! Thanks for stopping by
Hugs have a great day!!!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kerri! Love all the details and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Kerri...chalk full of wonderful layers...what a darling image!! Merry Christmas Kerri!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS