MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge!!


Hello there today is Saturday..YEAH weekend..coffee, tv, relax and maybe some cooking..sounds great..Well today I am coming at you with a Kraftin Kimmie Image called Welcome to the Neighbourhood
I stamped this image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it in with Copic Markers..The theme for the challenge is Pink,Orange and Green..Well I struggle with Pink so I think that colour ran out..lol
I love this image the Birdhouses, Toad Stool, Cat and a Ladybug..This image makes me smile and perfect for spring/summer..Thanks for stopping by have a great day!!!

Also there was a New Release and they are all up for grabs in the store..Frugal Friday is also happening 40% off perfect..who doesn't love a sale!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great card Kerri! Love the image and your colouring of course, plus the distressed look of the sun and clouds. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS