MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Colorful Tuesday!!!



Baby Tilda LOVE LOVE HER!! Dragon so STINKING CUTE!!! Now I do not remember the name of this stamp but at some point I did purchase this from MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS Now I have to tell ya this store is the best..Customer service is out of this world..so nice to deal with and speak with...
What did I colour with well it was my Prisma Pencils on kraft card stock..I am going to enter this card in the MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS CHALLENGE ..Thanks for stopping by if you have any questions leave me a comment and I will try to answer them..have a great day be safe, be smart, be happy and try to create.....

http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2017/05/magnolia-licious-challenge-9-anything.html


2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable colouring Kerri! Honestly....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, fabulous colouring skills with wonderful paper and embellishment choices. Thank you so much for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS