MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

STAMPINGBELLA SNEAK PEEK!!


SKATING CHICKS is the image name..SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd is when and where are you asking well where else..STAMPINGBELLA yes another image and yes I am teasing you I know it is hard to wait but SEPTEMBER 3rd mark it on the calendar set a reminder on your watch..do what ever you must to be there..

Yes another CHICKS image and these well they have a place in my heart..I did non traditional Christmas Colours and I did my Chicks in brown and yes I did pic my colours this time.. I know I do not do this often but every now and then I do



Whoops I left the greens out sorry here they are YG05,07, 09... Saturday September 3rd is the release date...Hugs thks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Kerri, love the very cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh Kerri, you have been busy with all of these sneak peaks. Love the non traditional colours on this, great layout, sweet images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS