MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, August 15, 2016

New Digital Images Coming your way In September!!

Hello Hello I am very excited to share this card with you today!! I would like to introduce you to Earnest the Fishing Bear..Now before you get to excited this gal is working on her site and is drawing up a crazy amount of images so that there is something for everyone..Now not only is she going to have Bears but also a Country Collection..Keep your eyes peeled I will be posting an example of more of the images coloured up as I get them done..Trust me there is something for all..SHADES OF COLOUR..will be coming soon..Hugs and take care

Colours this fellow with my Copics and did some shading with my Prisma Pencils..

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie this is awesome gosh is this bear a cutie & your colouring is fantastic....he looks brilliant!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie this is awesome gosh is this bear a cutie & your colouring is fantastic....he looks brilliant!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bear is way too cute I tell ya! And your colouring...amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS