MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 9, 2015

Bellarific Friday Christmas is Around the Corner

Welcome welcome..thks for stopping by..Fall is now upon us and before you know it Christmas will be coming down the Chimney..lol  In the spirit of Christmas I decided the use this image..Jenny Feels Joyful  This is a image that was in the last release and I just love her..Looks at those little Chicks..If you click on the Image name it will take you to the spot and bam..I coloured this image with my Copics and tried to enhance with my pencils..Lets just say that I am feeling I did not colour this that well..So when that happens you have to try try again..I am not sure if it is the colours I used or what but something is bugging me..lol  My daughters say that I am to picky..Once again this is a STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE click this link and you are there..Many Images to chose from..Also lets not forget the Stamp of the Month which is QUEEN HOPPY POPPY and you get to save 20% on her.. 

Just ignore the Dec 11 this is our next Challenge..COLOUR INSPIRATION 4  Now all you have to do is create something using a current BELLA IMAGE get it to Emily-Da-Bella by Thursday and she will post it on BELLARIFIC FRIDAY..

emily@stampingbella.com

Well I think that I have kept you long enough thks so much for stopping by..MWAH 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Kerri ! Love it ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image, a really fabulous card
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS