MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Be Your Own Hero!!


Well today is the day before HALLOWEEN!! I love Halloween the costumes, the colours and of course the CANDY!! In honour of that I used this adorable image from STAMPINGBELLA..tiny townie HALEY the Hero Now this is I think the second time I have coloured right on Kraft paper with my PRISMA PENCILS..I must say I do like the look but need to keep practising...Look at the power stance on this gal!!! DO NOT MESS WITH ME!!
Ok I am moving on..Next  week theme is another SKETCH 22!!! So using a current BELLA IMAGE create something and get it to EMILY  emily@stampingbella.com by Thursday
You also have a little time left to get in on the STAMP OF THE MONTH.. Purchase this stamp and you get it for 20% off..It will be changing shortly.. QUEEN HOPPY POPPY

Thanks for stopping by HUGS!!!!!

5 comments:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS